samedi 5 octobre 2019

Still driving

Hi,

Long time not posted anything, the car is still alive.

Refreshing still continue , some Hicas parts were replaced


New one vs Old done


 
There's still some other parts waiting for refreshing the rear  (Nismo silent block and Spoon rigid collars ) . I recently add Nismo rear Lower A-arm and upper link in the waiting parts following some remarks made during the annual mandatory technical controle.

If all goes well ( if my mechanics is available) the rear subframe will be taken out this winter, sanded,repainted and equipped with all the waiting parts for 2020.

In the meantime, I still drove it here and there:

At Spa with some friends during the meeting organised by "Les bruleurs de gommes"

From Left to right : R33 GTST, Toyota Supra, R33GTR and Mazda RX8

At Montlhéry (not far from Paris) for the second edition of the Japan car festival.
In France seeing more than 2 or three skyline side by side is pretty rare so it was a cool meeting from this point of view :)

Not a common sight on continental Europe

 
God, I love those wheels ^^

And then again back to Spa for the annual "Spa classic" event. As every year I joined the guys of the Datsun club (and being 50 years of the datsun Z, there was a lot of them :) ) .

At spa classic with members of  Datsun club

Last GTR and its older cousin Datsun 510

Skyline or not? In europe, it was sold as Datsun 240k.

That's all for today, let's hpe the next post will be in less than 2 years. 







9 commentaires:

  1. Great to see you are still alive!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello there, I just discovered your blog on Google, and I like it.
    is quite useful. I'll keep an eye out for brussels sprouts.
    If you keep doing this in the future, I will be grateful. A large number of people will profit.
    based on your writing Cheers!
    freemake video converter crack
    freemake video converter crack
    techsmith camtasia studio crack
    ibm spss statistics crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Create message. Keep posting this kind of information on your blog.
    I am very impressed with your site.
    Hi, you've done a great job. I will definitely dig in and personally recommend it to my friends.
    I am sure they will find this site useful.
    serato dj pro crack
    eset nod32 antivirus crack
    lumion pro crack
    advanced systemcare pro crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Mycleanpc is an optimization tool and a cleaning software that protects your computer from adware, cache, and other temporary files.
    It also includes a registry cleaner and a privacy protector that will wipe out all unwanted data items that have been collected over time within your browser.
    adobe photoshop cc crack 2
    movavi video editor crack
    zonealarm pro antivirus and firewall crack
    wondershare mobiletrans pro crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like your all post. You Have Done really good Work On This Site. Thank you For The Information You provided. It helps Me a lot. It Is Very Informative Thanks For Sharing. I have also Paid This sharing. I am ImPressed For With your Post Because This post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me. This is a cleverly
    written article. Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it.
    It Is very Wounder Full Post.
    apowermirror crack
    apowermirror crack
    apowermirror crack
    apowermirror crack
    apowermirror crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is my first comment here, so I wanted to give it as soon as possible
    Call and say that you really enjoy reading your blog posts. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I'll tag your blog and come back here often.
    I'm sure I'll learn a lot here! Good luck
    next! Thank you for your wonderful contribution!
    bitwig studio crack
    adobe dreamweaver cc crack
    capture one crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me. this blog has detailed information, its much more to learn from your blog post.I would like to thank you for the effort you put into writing this page.
    I also hope that you will be able to check the same high-quality content later.Good work with the hard work you have done I appreciate your work thanks for sharing it. It Is very Wounder Full Post.This article is very helpful, I wondered about this amazing article.. This is very informative.
    “you are doing a great job, and give us up to dated information”.
    serato-dj-pro-crack/
    abelssoft-gclean-crack/
    total-commander-ultima-prime-crack/
    orpalis-paperscan-professional-crack/
    system-mechanic-pro-crack/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I really appreciate your work very wonderful. Thanks for sharing this post is excellent article. Keep it up
    Warparty Crack
    apowermirror crack
    Book of Demons Crack
    Beyond Two Souls Crack

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer